Techno-WaterlemonTechno-Waterlemon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mr.Jack - Trailer #1 Mr.Jack - Trailer #1

ALPHAS!!!!

I HOPE THIS GETS BLAMED!!!!!!! USE ALPHAS FOR YOUR TRAILERS!!!!!!!

Winter Attack (part 2) Winter Attack (part 2)

claymation at its finest!!

One of the greatest clay movies I have ever seen!

The Hug (clay) The Hug (clay)

Dude now you seen like a cheap -Knox- biteoff...

Thats the main reason I gave you a 0 for style. Your works have progressivly become more and more -knox- like over time. I would like to see some originality (am I spelling that right) in your works. I havent submitted any of my Clay works because I am still new to flash but when I do you will see that I have a definative way of making my characters ( Not nessicarly good but very defineing). I like some of your works alot but I feel that you could do much better. I feel that this is NOT your best work in my mid Clay Hockey. Even that is a little -Knox- like but not nearly as bad as this one was. -Knox- is one greatest claymators on this site but don't try to copy him. I am looking foward to your next flash.
Darthsickus
P.S. You should join the Klay Krew on the Forums section.

Murder Numbers Murder Numbers

shit man dont submit ur unfinished work

i love these types of games but this one suckedballs!!! Cuz it was not finished!!!!

Pixel Platformer Pixel Platformer

Coool

I Made a platformes with game maker and I cant find a wa to post it. It was a cool game I gave it a 4.

Death bomb Death bomb

I guess it was okay...

It just was the least fun thing I have ever played. Make something cooler next time.

trekopep responds:

I bet that's not true with all the crap coming in here these days. But whatever. Thanx 4 being honest.

vocal-test vocal-test

OMFG!

Scared the shit out of me!

OPIUMSKUM responds:

Lol,I`m guessing that`s a good thing?

Anyway,thanks for the review man.

Furry Raincoat Furry Raincoat

Good song

the guitar wasnt nearly as bad as It was in Painter I don't think you should stop playing for the Furry Raincoat part. This song is actually good! You guys are letting me down I have no more crap to make fun of!!!

Painter - BETA Painter - BETA

Normally I trash you guys...

but this song wasn't that bad. It would have been borderline good if the guitar didn't suck so bad. My advice take guitar lessons, if that dosent work than find a new instrument. The singing was pretty bad in the begining but towards the end it got better. I really dont see how you guys had over a three with this song. TRY HARDER!!!!

MembrsOfBushWhackers responds:

The guitar was just kind of thrown together based on a guitar notes chart. I don't really play guitar. I only wrote the guitar part because the BWs rarely record together. I felt I needed to submit something new since Teddy and Collin had both done new songs, so I just wrote some simple music to go with it. If we ever record a final version, I hope someone else will write a new lead guitar for it.

BTW, to the previous reviewer, I actually do have a basic sense of musical timing. Most of it is in a basic 4/4 timing, I think. Count 1-2-3-4 throughout the song and you'll see if fits pretty well. The timing falls apart at the solo which I partly made up on the spot since I couldn't remember and hadn't practiced it. I didn't have time to play it perfect so I just submitted it since it was BETA anyways.